Cover redesigns are some of the hardest moments to get behind. Yet we all do it because we love and support these authors.
They just get us, and since they manage to feed every emotional whim we crave, we buy these cover redesigns out of love.
But as avid readers it can be hard to accept. There’s no harder moment than realizing that that six book series you’ve been reading has had a cover change by book four and they won’t be releasing the new covers as hard copies.
Alas! We still find ourselves fangirling over those cover changes. Before I get started with the top 10 cover redesigns I love I need to say that Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish and hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Now to the fun!
- The Witchlands series by Susan Dennard
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Which cover redesigns do you love or hate?